Monday, May 10, 2010

Graduation from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

It was a busy weekend!  Greg and I both graduated from seminary this weekend!  Greg graduated with his Master of Arts in New Testament and will finish his MDiv in August.  I graduated with a Master of Arts in Religion.  It poured rain on Saturday and was super overwhelming to figure out how to get Jude fed and from place to place in the rain and with both of us graduating.  I'm so thankful Greg's mom was here!  Greg came to Gordon-Conwell in 2006 and I joined him in 2007, along with Nick and Caroline Smith, and Erin and Jonathan Hicks, and Daniel Wang.  We all graduated together this weekend and are leaving to go separate ways next month.  We are going to miss our wonderful friends so very much.  Our Texas clan:




it was raining...jude wasn't very happy about that....one day he might resent me for all the pictures i make him take :)

No comments: