Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jude's first real beach trip

We have the great privilege of living about 10 minutes from the beach - Singing Beach in Manchester-by-the-Sea.  Granted, the Atlantic Ocean never really warms up in Boston - I don't know how the kids up here play in it - it is freezing cold!  So I first took Jude to the beach when he was 6 weeks old.  But he slept in his carseat the whole time - and he was wearing jeans and a sweater....so not really a "beach experience."  

My friend Ryan and I hit the beach in the warm Massachusetts 80 degree weather and took Jude along.  This time he wore a swimsuit and got to feel the sand and the ice cold water for the first time.  He hated it.  :)  I have it documented on video too.  Here is Jude's reaction to the water and then some pictures of the day!







No comments: