Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Busy month!

It has been a great, but busy, two months here.  Between traveling, MTW training, Greg and I starting jobs, lots of doctors appointments with my bizarre knee condition, etc etc... we have not had much free time.  I'll try to catch up on posting this week since my wonderful mother-in-law is here visiting and helping so much!

Highlights of the month:
Celebrating our birthdays with Jude for the first time
Lots of friends coming up to Rockport to visit 
Apple picking
Lots of walks through the beautiful leaves
Our church community group

There have also been many difficult moments among these as it has been a month full of trials, stresses, and hardships (and many tears for me!), so in the midst of all of this, I have been trying to find bright spots - what God wants to teach me through these difficulties that I may not be able to learn apart from them, and how to trust the Lord and not grow anxious in the midst of uncertainty.   


I also realized that I had been making a mental list of all the reasons I hate Rockport recently (in spite of my efforts to look for the good), so I'm going to try to go back to my list of why I should love our new home.  


Updating posts to follow...
 

No comments: