Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Cards: Great deals at Shutterfly

Every year I wait and wait to find the best deal to get free or very inexpensive Christmas cards printed.  I have always loved Shutterfly, but their prices were always too high for us while being in seminary.  This year though, I have found the best deals at Shutterfly!  It all started with checking out at my local grocery store and getting a print-off for a free 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly.  I've always ordered my photo books from Apple, but since the Shutterfly offer was free, I thought I'd give it a try.  This is what I ended up getting (and will make a great Christmas gift for the grandparents! :))



When I received the book in the mail, it came with an offer for 5 free holiday cards and a coupon for 10% off of my next order.  Combined with other offers on their site, this makes for some decent priced Christmas cards.  I love the designs that they have and it's so easy to drag pictures in and edit your text.  Check out their different holiday card and Christmas card styles.

I'm so excited about this years' card because Shutterfly has the option to upload your own design instead of using one of their templates and it has a step-by-step explanation of it and it was very easy to do.  So I was able to get exactly what I wanted along with the ease of their card templates.  They sent me a sample of their new premium cardstock and it's a really nice, thick quality.  

While you're at it, you can order great photo gifts like wall calendars, photo albums, Hanukkah cards, and even upload and print pictures.  Go here to choose your own card or invitation!  I love these:

And great news for bloggers out there, they are offering a great deal right now of 50 free cards for you!  Go here to learn more about it. 

No comments: