Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jude is 6 1/2 months old!

It is so hard to believe how quickly time is moving.  I feel like he just turned four months and now he is 6 1/2 months old.  It is SUCH a fun stage - he is just the happiest, sweetest, most content baby!  He has adjusted well to our new home, which I am so thankful for - it is much noisier because we live on a main road with lots of cars and trucks passing by and we have the windows open all the time since there is no A.C., but surprisingly, he hasn't had a problem sleeping through it.


He is still not rolling over :( - We're working on it, although I am enjoying these last days of no mobility!  (The top picture is what he does when I try to practice with him - he puts his arms by his side and lifts them like he's going to fly, and rocks back and forth like a fish on dry land!)  But he is sitting up a little with some help, blowing raspberries, laughing a lot at himself and us.  He thinks sneezing and coughing is hilarious :)  He is loving solid foods and is a great eater.  His favorite things right now are his feet, his jumperoo, Sophie the giraffe, and his bib (not wearing it, but eating it and squishing it in his hands :))

He absolutely loves being outside (just like his mama) and so we are soaking up living by the ocean and taking lots of walks to see the water, the rocks, the ships, etc.  He saw his first lobster catch yesterday too! 

This child loves peaches.  I mean LOVES them - this is the first time I fed him uncooked peaches - just peeled and pureed and he was like a little birdie opening his mouth SO wide and dive-bombing for the spoon!


He loves sitting in his high chair and watching me cook - he's so entertained by everything and I feel like he laughs at me the whole time I cook :)
This is the latest picture of him:

No comments: