Saturday, August 28, 2010

We're all Moved!


It has been a whirlwind of a month.  Big events of the month of August for us:

1.  Greg and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on August 5th.
2.  Jude turned SIX MONTHS OLD on August 12th!
3.  Greg finished his seminary classes on August 14.
4.  We moved to Rockport on August 15th.
5.  I took the SAT for a tutoring job I'm applying for on August 19th.
6.  My mom was here helping us with the move from August 14-19.
7.  Our dear friend Joey Chiang was here visiting us from Aug 22-25.
8.  Another wonderful friend of ours, Chris Taylor, was here visiting on Aug. 26th.

And now we are finishing unpacking, looking for jobs and trying to enjoy the last bit of summer here in Massachusetts.  I have several posts to catch you up on this last month and will hopefully be posting them over the next several days! 

No comments: